The Big Boy

Monday, July 9, 2012


ZX has been in K1 this year.
He is having spelling test for English and Chinese every week so there is no school holiday.

I am surprise at the words given to him at this stage.
Still quite different from what I had before, (yeah, I know, it's more than 20++ years ago) in term of the difficulty.

No stress to him, just lucky us, he is quite ok into the academic part.  By 'quite ok', I mean he is eager to learn things, especially maths.  He even told his daddy that he want to learn abacus.

Also, we started him for piano lesson, though initially he refused to go.  Just before the first lesson, he still said that he did not want to go.  After the first lesson, he told me he's looking forward to next lesson.  Haha...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 modified by shuey

Back to TOP