渔夫和金鱼的故事

Saturday, April 25, 2009

5397-3667-9


I always try to make it a point to read a short story for my son every night before his bed time. I believe it will help to clam him down plus a signal to him that it’s of his bed time.

I have been reading this Chinese story book for about 1 month or so to ZX. There is a big picture on each page and 1 short sentence under each of the picture. Now that when I stop my every sentence before the last 2 or 3 words, he can recite them out.

I believe kids learn and memorize something if you repeat almost everyday to them. So, Papa, watch out for your language for the ZX now. :)

Hurray, for ZX though! :)

DSCF9092

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 modified by shuey

Back to TOP