Inheritance

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Do you believe that for a certain percentage that your kids will be inheriting the character from you or your spouse?

I believe that when ZX insists his way of doing thing.

Not only he will insist on eati

ng the thing that he “only” wants.

He now shows his “stubbornness” even more in other ways.

Saturday morning when we were back from breakfast, we suggested to have a short jog in the garden downstairs; He just simply did not want to follow our suggestions and went ahead with his own direction. Ok, that’s alright, I requested Papa not to follow him so that ZX should learn that not everything come easily for him and not that we as adults will always follow what he wants.

Look at him, he was so persistent that he can stand that without seeing any of us around for at least 5 to 10 mins.

DSCF9100

Refused to go back home DSCF9098

In the end, when he found that I secretly took pictures of him from a corner, he even went farther when I was walking towards him.

DSCF9099

*I will give myself a slap on my forehead*

I wonder if he is a real Pisces or a Taurus.

DSCF9101

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 modified by shuey

Back to TOP