Going Diaperless

Friday, April 17, 2009

Started from last weekend, I did not put on diapers for ZX for the first few hours in the morning after he wakes up. I chose that timing as it’s before his bath time, even if there is any “accident”, it should be easy for me to clean him up.

I would say that I am quite lucky on this as since ZX was born, (Yes, newly born)my MIL has been eager to train him to be able to pee or poo in a potty instead whenever she has got a “chance”. I was quite puzzle in the beginning as I thought it was troublesome thing to do. There was even one time that he refused to sit on potty at all after he has successfully done a few times. We did not give up and we did try to encourage (yes, encouraging, instead of scolding) him again. As a result, I can now proudly say that by the time when ZX can be seated on the potty, He hardly wet his diaper with all the solids.

I had given him one big hug when my MIL told me that yesterday morning ZX actually went to her and told her that he wants to pee. I am so glad. :)

On the other hand, it was quite “troublesome” as well whenever we are outside, say, in a shopping centre. Since he is so used to potty, he won’t do his stuff on a toilet bowl, not even on a child toilet bowl. :( Never mind, it’s time for us to train him on toilet bowl. :) Just be patient…

DSCF9070

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 modified by shuey

Back to TOP